The cottage "Scharfett" of the Hafeichtalm is on1746 meters above sea level. Who does not know this panoramic view, does not know how beautiful our mountains could be. And then a good snack or breakfast at sunrise and you are a little bit closer to heaven.Suggested hikes:
- Across the way for cars or the path, parking area Kaltenstein, about 1,5 h
- Across Zauchensee, Bärnstaffel, about 2,5h
- Across Obertauern/Felseralm, Hirschwandsteig, Ober Pleissling, about 3h
- Across Untertauern/Gnadenalm, Ober Pleissling, about 2,5 h;
- Round trip across Flachauwinkl/Chapel, Unter Pleissling, Ober Pleissling,
about 2 h; back across Kaltenstein to the Chapel
- . Round trip across Untertauern/Vordere Gnadenalm, Tauernkarleitenalm, Bärnstaffel, about 3 h; back across Ober Pleissling, Hintere Gnadenalm to the starting point Vordere Gnadenalm about 1,5 h
The bus takes and comes for you every two hours; bus station Kaltenstein
The cottage "Scharfett" of the Kaltensteinalm is on about 1300 meters above sea level. Comfortably nestled in peace and nature. The cottage is easy to reach across the Tauernautobahn, Abfahrt Flachauwinkl, in direction Talschluss; bus station Kaltenstein; Walking time to the Kaltensteinalm about 1/2 hour. No service.
In the background of the massif of the Radstädter Tauern and in front of the cottage you can hear the fountain and see a little pond with fish. Who would not like to let the mind wander.
Who wants to take a lease on this exceptionally spacious cottage (currently 7 bedrooms), expandable with, for example a sauna, for a long term (all year with lease)?